Lean Six Sigma Black Belt |
Lean Six Sigma is a disciplined process improvement approach focused on reducing waste, increasing customer satisfaction, reducing variability, and improving profitability.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course enables you to become an expert Lean Six Sigma practitioner. At the end of the course, you will be equipped to lead complex projects – blending the tools of Lean, along with the precision of DMAIC problem-solving methodology and advanced statistical toolsets.
Using our Blended Learning Design, Black Belt students utilize visually eye-catching online modules to gain a deeper understanding of Lean and DMAIC methodologies. Classroom and/or Virtual Classroom sessions allow Instructors to build upon this knowledge and focus the learning for immediate action.
Organizations that are looking to train team members to become a valuable part of their Process Improvement initiatives will be delighted with TQG’s Black Belt Learning Design. As true innovators of Blended Learning, we know that every organization is different and we understand the need to localize learning to your specific environment.
Individuals that are interested in the concepts of continuous improvement, reducing waste and improving customer satisfaction will increase their value within their organization, while at the same time, developing skill sets that are employed across all industries.
Total e-Learning = 43 hrs
Total class time = To be determined based on your Blended Learning classroom approach.
*This course should employed with Blended Learning classroom approach.
- Six Sigma Introduction
- Introduction to Lean
- Introduction to Lean Office and Service
- Project Management Introduction
- Voice of the Customer
- Managing the Project
- Kaizen Event
- Mapping the Process
- Introduction to the Theory of Constraints
- Eight Wastes
- Current State Value Stream Mapping
- Future State Value Stream Mapping
- Process-Based Costs
- What is Statistics?
- Organizing and Presenting Data
- Pareto Analysis
- Scatter Diagrams
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Dispersion
- Measurement System Analysis
- 5S Plus Safety
- Introduction to Process Capability
- Process Capability Assessments
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Visual Management
- Error Proofing
- Probability Distributions: Discrete Random Variables
- Continuous Probability Distributions: Normal Curves
- Introduction to Inferential Statistics
- Confidence Interval for the Mean
- Hypothesis Tests for the Mean
- Comparing Means
- Inferential Statistics: Self Assessment
- Hypothesis Testing for Nonparametric Data
- Making Inferences about Proportions
- Making Inferences about Variances
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression
- Introduction to Design of Experiments
- DOE: Basic and Full Factorial Designs
- Fractional Factorial Designs (coming soon)
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Workplace Design
- Changeover Reduction
- Standard Work
- Flow and Pull Systems
- Selecting the Solution
- Control Charts
- Controlling the Process
- Introduction to Probability
- A3 Problem Solving
- Managing Change
- Black Belt Test Prep: Modules 1-5
PEX Process Excellence Institute
-- Lean for Education
-- Lean for Healthcare
-- Virtual Lean Six Sigma GB & BB
-- Quality Tools Online - In book format
The Quality Group is proud to announce our New LSS blended curriculum, Lean for Education. Improve your processes and stand above the competition.
Our Virtual Lean Six Sigma GB and BB classes are helping our APN members answer the call to provide certification training for their students.
Get answers to your questions. Call Carol Dierdorff @ 800.772.3071
Have a Technical Support need? Call Brian Wolf @ 404.843.1072
Twitter - @TheQualityGroup
Facebook - TheQualityGroup
email - email@example.com
Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved